I am not sure why I got this feeling but I hope it will remain as fire in my heart......

As I remember the day before yesterday night I was cooking for my dinner. Suddenly, the word Tonle Sap came to my head. I started to wonder why this word appeared in my brain. After 10 minutes later, I started to feel bad about what happens to her. She has been feeding Cambodian for long century. She has been prospered her people. Thousands tones of fish was collected every year. But now the number has declined day by day, the lake was polluted by her people. She faces so many problems....
Overexploitation of fisheries and wildlife resources, Flooded forest deforestation, Agriculture expansion, Agriculture runoff, Deforestation in the watersheds...
Does it bother me? I asked myself..

Then I feel I got a mission I need to do something for her in return for her gratefulness to my beloved country, my beloved people, my beloved family, my beloved friends and myself.

I hope I can share and show you all about Her beauties...

"ចាប់ផ្តើមពីដៃរបស់យើង សង្រ្គោះទន្លេសាប" "Move Our Hand, Save Our Tonle Sap".


I hope you enjoy the song...



Tonle Sap

2 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

oh...what's song?

Glitch Diamond said...

leu huey hehe..

so nice of ya

Copyright 2010 ស៊ុបស្ពៃ
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger