Since most of my known bloggers started to write about their own emotional feeling, I would love to write one. This one is extracted from my personal diary. You know it is really fun to read and remember back what we have been through. Without my diary I won't remember much detail about my actions in the past. Some time I found myself such an idiot. I wonder why I react that way.............. Read and hope you enjoy! It is hard to for me to find a good one that is simple and easy to understand...Opp this is my first text since I've arrived in Malaysia...Not really interesting but just wanna share!

08/08/2007 11:23 pm

Yeah....Oh yeah..today I have time to write down all of my memories of the day. Yeah I went to class as normal in the early morning. Nothing much to do beside reading texts, laughing and the most important thing is sleeping in class. I feel I've learn about myself from time to time (just to clarify I don't know why I got this sentence also). I really miss everything in Cambodia. I used to hang out with my best friends. I went to eat bread then desert by a small motorbike almost every evening. Oh God I miss that time. I know myself that I draw close to Him now (Just wanna clarify...writing Him in capitol letter means God or Jesus). Opp I bought a book today for my quite time with Him. Yeah I did do what I've promised with my brother. I spend at least 3o minutes reading bible and listen to Him as a good child (lolz Som laugh mouy...write lop lop). I really miss my mom and my sisters. I can't wait to see them before I return back home. Hope God will protect them and bright them love. Amen.

End 12:10 pm.

Hahaha Yeah it does matter to me right now. I've changed a lot from being a good son of Him. Now I spend very less time reading the bible or spending time with Him. I should begin my routine back. I don't know what else to share from my diary. I can feel I am such an emotional guy...writing a diary..ah but I love to read it back. There are good time and mean time. The good time will put my smile back and the latter one will help me to mirror myself from my mistakes that I have done. I wish I could share my good time with you all next time.

Good Night Cambodia!


PS: The photo above was taken at UTP lake by Nokia 6500 Slide 3.2MP Carl Zeiss camera^^.

9 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

yeah...writing diary is fun anyways, esp when time passed by and we read it back. I used to try once when i was in grade 4 so that i can compile as a movie when m now but guess what? then m lazy to write down and always forget. Guess now my blog is more or less a part of my diary. When m not happy or feel down i just scan all old posts and i laughed alone, particularly when i read the caption of the pics.

Anyways, welcome to the emo blog. No need to post only funny stuff anything u want...it's ur blog...up to u

P.S: i like the pic anyways...

ស៊ុបស្ពៃ said...

@Miss Diamond: I found very rare that I post about my emo stuffs...My diary above is not that so call emo at all. I just wanna share some story...Thank for liking my picture!

៚TiggerLeteeniE said...

yeah the pic is nice.. like it a lot...
And well,,, u keep diary??? o__O hehehhe

Sopha said...

I like the picture too... :) and yeah ur post is not emo, It is a kinda fun reading it and i know for sure you are not feeling emo too...

i wish i can keep a diary. I can't write one for long, always forget bout it :D

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

WHAT??? the picture was taken by a phone cam?????? wow.. great job!!

ស៊ុបស្ពៃ said...

@Missi: yeah you are right not emo at all. The emo one cannot share hahah too shy...

@Tigger:Yes I kept, there are three books with me! I like that picture also.

@gaara: yeah I took when the sun is almost disappear... the sky was red! Love it

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

no comment beside, i wanna tell i luv d pic very much~ good job, was it taken by you?

ស៊ុបស្ពៃ said...

bat bong....taken by me! :D Thanks

Pinkii Pumpkin said...

oh oh, got you~

Copyright 2010 ស៊ុបស្ពៃ
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger