On Sunday, I went to join a dinner at Royal Grand Hall in Ipoh. It was 25th anniversary of Church of Praise (COP). I was so tired and sleepy because I didn't have enough sleep on Saturday night. But you know what changed from a tired-damn-sleep Rhino to become an energetic Rhino? Food And Srey Sa Art!

This is my first time that I can taste nice Chinese food in Malaysia. I ate like hell...Oh man
It was so delicious and man they are so sexy and pretty....But I didn't have chance to take photo with them. Oh wait I got one but with my church member. She is not pretty and a bit...hehehe...look at the photos by yourself. Our church member from Tronoh cheer a lot when they saw the montage that talks about Cambodia. My church also supports several church in Cambodia. I wish I could have to chance to help them also.


Let's have a look at the photos....

















5 comments:

Glitch Diamond said...

what? food and srey sa at? NOT chicken?

Chlang said...

Dude, Next time, when you said Srey sa art, post pic na sa art sa art mor. ber post pic jeng jeng na ke believe tha sa art. yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

gäãra-dě-sañd said...

hahha.. gonna agree with Alain.. :D

Chlang said...

You got me. yeah
Good to go...

ស៊ុបស្ពៃ said...

@Alain:A na sok sok tov take picture with ke nus..but I know one pretty girl there. I talked to her during Chinese New Year last time...She got a broad smile and look cheerful..I will introduce to you if you come with me next time hahahaha...I am sure you will hehehe ..... :D
@Giiru: found gf yet?

Copyright 2010 ស៊ុបស្ពៃ
Lunax Free Premium Blogger™ template by Introblogger